New Participant: I’m having so much fun, I don’t even feel like I’m working out!
Repeat Participant: Oh, you WILL feel it – tomorrow!
Join us at our free PKMove Silver classes for seniors 55+ to see for yourself.
Tuesday, 10-11am, Hume Springs Park, 100 Dale St, 22305 (meet by adult exercise station)
Wednesday, 10-11am, Ft. Ward Park, 4301 W. Braddock Road, 22304 (meet at amphitheater)
– wear comfortable clothes (appropriate for the weather, layers are a good idea)
– wear closed athletic shoes, like sneakers (no sandals, crocs, mules, etc)
– bring a water bottle (both parks have water fountains, but just in case)
– bring an old towel or yoga mat if you don’t like to sit directly on the grass
– apply sun screen if needed
If the weather is dodgy, checkhere or register with firstname.lastname@example.org for direct updates.