Many thanks to all who helped make 2017 a great year for PK Move!
- PK Silver Classes and special events serving over 100 senior citizens : increase strength in body and mind, prevent falls, build community and creativity
- PK School classes for 60 school children: according to studies, learning through or after physical activity increases the students’ ability to process and retain new material, to focus, and to reduces stress. Our classes are specifically designed for your students’ needs by coaches with experience in Education.
- PK Move’s Pop-Up Parkour Playground serving the ENTIRE City of Alexandria (155,000+ people): Free-to-the-Public Parkour and Movement Lessons offered in partnership with Alexandria RPCA! This innovative program was established by the people and for the people!
- PK Survivor: Supporting the National Breast Center Foundation’s “Walk to Bust Cancer” (for 300+) to raise $40,000 for the prevention and treatment of breast cancer in under-insured women. Our intergenerational program for cancer survivors and their families/friends was approved by INOVA Hospital System’s “Life with Cancer” fitness provider list.
- And MORE
Join us as we build on these successes in 2018:
– Register for a class
– Become a PK Move Coach or Sponsor
– Inquire about a demo or class for your group today!
PK Move is thrilled to be offering parkour lessons to 40 children as part of Casa Chirilagua‘s kids club. We are looking for sponsors for this program. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your organization are interested in supporting PK School, our adapted program for children,- especially those with learning differences, Title I, physical/social/emotional disabilities, and other special needs. Many thanks!
PK Move’s Ninja Reading Hour was amazing! We were excited to welcome 10 children and 7 adults for this interactive, movement-inspired literacy event which included songs, Story Time, ninja movement and parkour culture.
Favorite quote: “My son is very shy. I have never seen him get this excited and participate in a reading program before. He loved it!”
Many thanks to St Elmo’s Coffee Pub for hosting us. We’ll see you next month for more ninja magic!