Click here to read the latest!
Many thanks to all who helped make 2017 a great year for PK Move!
- PK Silver Classes and special events serving over 100 senior citizens : increase strength in body and mind, prevent falls, build community and creativity
- PK School classes for 60 school children: according to studies, learning through or after physical activity increases the students’ ability to process and retain new material, to focus, and to reduces stress. Our classes are specifically designed for your students’ needs by coaches with experience in Education.
- PK Move’s Pop-Up Parkour Playground serving the ENTIRE City of Alexandria (155,000+ people): Free-to-the-Public Parkour and Movement Lessons offered in partnership with Alexandria RPCA! This innovative program was established by the people and for the people!
- PK Survivor: Supporting the National Breast Center Foundation’s “Walk to Bust Cancer” (for 300+) to raise $40,000 for the prevention and treatment of breast cancer in under-insured women. Our intergenerational program for cancer survivors and their families/friends was approved by INOVA Hospital System’s “Life with Cancer” fitness provider list.
- And MORE
Join us as we build on these successes in 2018:
– Register for a class
– Become a PK Move Coach or Sponsor
– Inquire about a demo or class for your group today!
PK Move was thrilled to support the Walk to Bust Cancer again this year! We are excited to report that $40,000 was raised for the prevention and treatment of breast cancer in under-insured women in Alexandria.
In order for us to bring our special brand of ninja magic to such events, we need your support! Please consider purchasing a t-shirt to help fund this and other important programs.
Many thanks to all who came out to celebrate survivorship, raise awareness and fund the treatment of breast cancer in local, under-insured women. Please contact PK Move if your would like a PK Survivor at your event. Please support our PK Survivor program by purchasing a T-shirt (modeled by Coach Kyle, below!) Click here to visit the official ninja fundraising page 🙏🏽💖