We are now registering for another session of Marymount’s Study of PK Silver. If you missed the summer classes, it’s your chance! See flyer for details.
Reminder: No classes 7/4. We are closed in observance of Independence Day.
Wishing you a happy birthday, America. Stay cool and be safe!
No need to sacrifice sartorial style for parkour philanthropy when you purchase this amazing t-shirt. Click here to order! Currently on “summer sale” for $29.95. Many thanks for your purchase, a portion of which supports our programs!
Many thanks to all who helped make 2017 a great year for PK Move!
- PK Silver Classes and special events serving over 100 senior citizens : increase strength in body and mind, prevent falls, build community and creativity
- PK School classes for 60 school children: according to studies, learning through or after physical activity increases the students’ ability to process and retain new material, to focus, and to reduces stress. Our classes are specifically designed for your students’ needs by coaches with experience in Education.
- PK Move’s Pop-Up Parkour Playground serving the ENTIRE City of Alexandria (155,000+ people): Free-to-the-Public Parkour and Movement Lessons offered in partnership with Alexandria RPCA! This innovative program was established by the people and for the people!
- PK Survivor: Supporting the National Breast Center Foundation’s “Walk to Bust Cancer” (for 300+) to raise $40,000 for the prevention and treatment of breast cancer in under-insured women. Our intergenerational program for cancer survivors and their families/friends was approved by INOVA Hospital System’s “Life with Cancer” fitness provider list.
- And MORE
Join us as we build on these successes in 2018:
– Register for a class
– Become a PK Move Coach or Sponsor
– Inquire about a demo or class for your group today!
You asked for it, so here it is!!!
PK Move will offer one free class in the West End at amazing Ben Brenman Park on September 9 at 9am.
Please save your spot by rsvping at this link.
Note: Space will be limited to the first 15 who respond and we are already halfway full!
Many thanks to our generous sponsor, St. Elmo’s Coffee Pub, for their support of PK Move and especially the Pop-Up. We will be outside St. Elmo’s on June 2nd for Health and Wellness First Thursday! Please stop by and try the mini obstacle course challenge and learn more about our programs.