Check out the latest 411 on PK Move classes, events, and tips!
You can read our newsletter by clicking HERE
Reminder: No classes 7/4. We are closed in observance of Independence Day.
Wishing you a happy birthday, America. Stay cool and be safe!
Over 50? Sign up for PK Silver today!
Many thanks to all who helped make 2017 a great year for PK Move!
- PK Silver Classes and special events serving over 100 senior citizens : increase strength in body and mind, prevent falls, build community and creativity
- PK School classes for 60 school children: according to studies, learning through or after physical activity increases the students’ ability to process and retain new material, to focus, and to reduces stress. Our classes are specifically designed for your students’ needs by coaches with experience in Education.
- PK Move’s Pop-Up Parkour Playground serving the ENTIRE City of Alexandria (155,000+ people): Free-to-the-Public Parkour and Movement Lessons offered in partnership with Alexandria RPCA! This innovative program was established by the people and for the people!
- PK Survivor: Supporting the National Breast Center Foundation’s “Walk to Bust Cancer” (for 300+) to raise $40,000 for the prevention and treatment of breast cancer in under-insured women. Our intergenerational program for cancer survivors and their families/friends was approved by INOVA Hospital System’s “Life with Cancer” fitness provider list.
- And MORE
Join us as we build on these successes in 2018:
– Register for a class
– Become a PK Move Coach or Sponsor
– Inquire about a demo or class for your group today!
This is moment we’ve all been waiting for… and we wouldn’t be here without your generous support! Please join us for the inaugural Pop-Up Playground event as part of the Twelve Days of Wellness Del Ray! Here is our schedule:
Wednesday, December 13
We’ll have snacks, prizes, and ninja activities for all ages and ability levels
9:45-10:15 am Welcome & Ribbon Cutting of the Pop-Up Playground
10:15-11:15am PK Silver: Parkour for Adults 50+ FREE
11:15am – noon Pop-Up Playground and other ninja activities FREE
Come see us and check out all the other cool events happening during the 12 Days of Wellness!
PK Move is thrilled to be offering parkour lessons to 40 children as part of Casa Chirilagua‘s kids club. We are looking for sponsors for this program. Please contact email@example.com if your organization are interested in supporting PK School, our adapted program for children,- especially those with learning differences, Title I, physical/social/emotional disabilities, and other special needs. Many thanks!