Check out the latest 411 on PK Move classes, events, and tips!
You can read our newsletter by clicking HERE
Parkour teaches us to use obstacles as a way to improve ourselves. Join one of our life-changing classes today. All ages and abilities welcome.
Join us for a special fundraising event on June 9: An Intergenerational Circle and Parkour workshop with Stuntman and Master Movement coach Jesse Danger from NYC’s The Movement Creative! Click here for more information and to register!
Over 50? Sign up for PK Silver today!
Click HERE to see our newsletter complete with health tips, class news, and more!
Many thanks to all who helped make 2017 a great year for PK Move!
- PK Silver Classes and special events serving over 100 senior citizens : increase strength in body and mind, prevent falls, build community and creativity
- PK School classes for 60 school children: according to studies, learning through or after physical activity increases the students’ ability to process and retain new material, to focus, and to reduces stress. Our classes are specifically designed for your students’ needs by coaches with experience in Education.
- PK Move’s Pop-Up Parkour Playground serving the ENTIRE City of Alexandria (155,000+ people): Free-to-the-Public Parkour and Movement Lessons offered in partnership with Alexandria RPCA! This innovative program was established by the people and for the people!
- PK Survivor: Supporting the National Breast Center Foundation’s “Walk to Bust Cancer” (for 300+) to raise $40,000 for the prevention and treatment of breast cancer in under-insured women. Our intergenerational program for cancer survivors and their families/friends was approved by INOVA Hospital System’s “Life with Cancer” fitness provider list.
- And MORE
Join us as we build on these successes in 2018:
– Register for a class
– Become a PK Move Coach or Sponsor
– Inquire about a demo or class for your group today!